For Home Learning this week:
- Try to read your reading book or another text daily and sign your reading record when you do. You can read your school books or other books that you might have at home.
- Try reading and using our word of the week - sparse.
- Maths - there is a Maths addition sheet to try. A similar activity sheet will be uploaded to the class page each Monday. You can return them in class or via Tapestry. Please let me know if you would like a printed copy to come home.
- Spellings - we are starting spellings and we are starting with words with 'e' and 'o'. There are 8 words to learn. The words are There will be a test next Monday.
- Phonics - we are starting Phase 5 this week. Our new sounds are ay, ea, ie and ou. You can practise spotting them, hide the sounds at home and play a game or play buried treasure (Phase 5) on Phonics play.
You can complete any tasks from the Autumn 1 checklist.
Have a great week :)