For Home Learning this week:
- Try to read your reading book or another text daily and sign your reading record when you do. Try spotting some of your Phase 5 sounds in your writing if you can!
- Try reading and using our word of the week - bicker
- Try the Maths number bond activity saved below.
- Phonics - practise reading some real and alien words. You can use the free games on Phonics Play to practise.
- Spellings - The spellings for next Monday are air, fair, hair, chair, bear, wear, care, scare. Looking at different 'air' spellings.
Have a great week :)