For Home Learning this week:
- Try to read your reading book or another text daily and sign your reading record when you do. You can read your school books or other books that you might have at home.
- Try reading and using our word of the week - incessant.
- Maths - there is a Maths addition sheet to try. A similar activity sheet will be uploaded to the class page each Monday. You can return them in class or via Tapestry. Please let me know if you would like a printed copy to come home.
- Spellings - we are starting spellings and we are starting with words with 'a'. There are 8 words to learn. They are at, as, has, was, an, can, and, dad. There will be a test on Mondays with the first test for 'a' words on Monday 1st November.
- Phonics - practising blending. Try using the free games on Phonics Play (Buried treasure, Bob and Obb) to read real and alien words. Practise blending the sounds together. Focusing on Phase 2, 3 and 4 words. We are going to start Phase 5 after half term.
The Autumn 1 enrichment is under a star on the class page and you can try one of the activities this week.
Have a great week and a lovely half term :)