For Home Learning this week:
- Try to read your reading book or another text daily and sign your reading record when you do. Try spotting some of your Phase 5 sounds in your writing if you can!
- Try reading and using our word of the week - devious
- Try the Maths number bond activity saved below.
- Phonics - practise reading words with magic e. You can use phonicsbloom.com to play some Phase 5 games.
- Spellings - The spellings for next Monday are the days of the week again. They were very tricky and I think we need one more week to practise them. Remember to use a capital letter at the beginning of each day and remember that each spelling ends with 'day'. If you already know them, you could look at the months of the year. You could also try ordering the days of the week and months of the year. There are great songs and videos on YouTube to help practise too.
You could try an activity from the Summer 1 enrichment grid too.
Have a great week :)