School Uniform Information
We feel it important that children not only take a pride in the appearance of the school, classroom, school work, etc, but also in their own appearance. The School encourages the wearing of uniform and the children enjoy showing that they belong to the school in this way.
All Children (Reception - Year 6) need:
- Red Hatch Ride jumper/cardigan
- White polo shirt (logo optional)
- Navy blue school trousers/skirt/pinafore dress
- Black sensible school shoes
- Red/Blue Hatch Ride book bag (Reception to Year 2)
- During Summer months, pupils may wear a red gingham dress or blue shorts
- Optional red/blue Hatch Ride zip fleece
For PE all children (Reception to Year 6 ) need:
- Red Hatch Ride t-shirt
- Navy blue shorts
- Plain trainers
- During winter months Navy blue tracksuit
- Hatch Ride gym bag to keep these in at school
PE kit should be worn for after school sporting clubs (unless specified otherwise). All PE kits should be free from any logo or brand name, apart from the school logo.
Jewellery and make Up
- On health and safety grounds, children are not to wear jewellery to school (except for a single small gold or silver stud or pair of studs and a watch).
- No earrings are permitted to be worn during PE sessions.
- Shoulder length and long hair is to be tied back
- Children must not wear make-up or nail varnish
All clothing should be clearly labelled with your child's name.
How to Order
In addition to the ordering website at the top of the page, the PTO also sells new and used uniforms. Uniform sales are held throughout the year.
Setting up / amending your account
- REALLY IMPORTANT BEFORE YOU PLACE AN ORDER
- Go to your account if you have one and “Login” or if don’t have an account, please “Register”.
- Please ensure you add your address and phone number and save it, otherwise we won’t be able to deliver your items.
- Delivery will be to your home by parent volunteers until the start of next term when items will be delivered to school once again so bear with us on this!
Placing an order
- Go to the top right corner, click on “Shop” and then select the Uniform & Merchandise.
- All Items will be listed there with the age or size within each item so please ensure you pick the correct one!
- Change the quantity on the item you require to “1” (or more!) and then click on “Add to Basket”.
- Repeat for further items then click on “Update Basket”.
- When you have finished shopping, click on “Checkout”.
- Then complete your child’s name and class from the drop down menus and click on “Continue to checkout”.
- Select either stripe or GOCardless to pay and click on “Continue to checkout” and follow the instructions.
- If we have items already in stock, we will deliver ASAP.
- If we do not have the items in stock, we will order from School Trends. Please note that there is a backlog in orders with School Trends from all schools, so there may be a delay in getting your items.
If you have queries:
Any queries on items of uniforms and delivery, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org