Please see ordering information at the bottom of this page.
School Uniform Information
We feel it important that children not only take a pride in the appearance of the school, classroom, school work, etc, but also in their own appearance. The School encourages the wearing of uniform and the children enjoy showing that they belong to the school in this way.
All Children (Reception - Year 6) need:
- Red Hatch Ride jumper/cardigan
- White polo shirt (logo optional)
- Navy blue school trousers/skirt/pinafore dress
- Black sensible school shoes
- Red/Blue Hatch Ride book bag (Reception to Year 2)
- During Summer months, pupils may wear a red gingham dress or blue shorts
- Optional red/blue Hatch Ride zip fleece
For PE all children (Reception to Year 6 ) need:
- Red Hatch Ride t-shirt
- Navy blue shorts
- Plain trainers
- During winter months Navy blue tracksuit
- Hatch Ride gym bag to keep these in at school
PE kit should be worn for after school sporting clubs (unless specified otherwise). All PE kits should be free from any logo or brand name, apart from the school logo.
Jewellery and make Up
- On health and safety grounds, children are not to wear jewellery to school (except for a single small gold or silver stud or pair of studs and a watch).
- No earrings are permitted to be worn during PE sessions.
- Shoulder length and long hair is to be tied back
- Children must not wear make-up or nail varnish
All clothing should be clearly labelled with your child's name.