We feel it important that children not only take a pride in the appearance of the school, classroom, school work, etc, but also in their own appearance. The School encourages the wearing of uniform and the children enjoy showing that they belong to the school in this way. Full details are available on the website “Key Information”, “Uniform”
All Children (Reception - Year 6) need:
- Red Hatch Ride jumper/cardigan
- White polo shirt (logo optional)
- Navy blue school trousers/skirt/pinafore dress
- Black sensible school shoes
- Red/Blue Hatch Ride book bag (Reception to Year 2)
- During Summer months, pupils may wear a red gingham dress or blue shorts
- Optional red/blue Hatch Ride zip fleece
- Plain red or navy tights
- Plain navy or grey socks
- Plain white socks may be worn with skirts or dresses
PE Kit information is available on the school website.
Jewellery and Make Up
- On health and safety grounds, children are not to wear jewellery to school (except for a single stud or pair of studs and a watch).
- No earrings are permitted to be worn during PE sessions.
- Long hair is to be tied back
- Children must not wear make-up or nail varnish
All clothing should be clearly labelled with your child's name.
How to Order
The PTO sells new and used uniforms. Uniform sales are held throughout the year.