Here are some activities that you could try at home:
- Colouring sheets (saved below)
- Making a Mr Potato Head (templates saved below and picture example saved)
- Playing with some of your toys at home
- Call your grandparents and ask them some questions about what they played with when they were younger. You could ask them about their school and their favourite things to do when they were younger.
- Build something. You could junk model or use Lego or whatever toys you have at home.
- Draw a picture of your favourite toy.
- Write a Christmas list.
- Try making a ball and cup game.
- Turn an old sock into a teddy or puppet.