What have we been doing in our first full week at school?
- We have enjoyed singing lots of rhymes. The children have impressed us with their ability to find rhyming objects!
- We have toured the school and particularly enjoyed meeting Mrs Fleck who works in our school office.
- We have been working hard to remember which colour group we are in. We loved making colourful, shiny medals to help us remember this.
- We have been learning to work together by playing parachute games.
- We have been creating play dough masterpieces.
- We had our first Muddy Monday session – although it was on a Thursday rather than a Monday 😊.
- We have visited the library and chosen a book to bring home and share with you. These will be changed every two weeks.
- We had our first PE session!
- We have been to the playground on the bikes and scooters.