How to Order
In addition to the ordering website at the top of the page, the PTO also sells new and used uniforms. Uniform sales are held throughout the year.
Setting up / amending your account
- REALLY IMPORTANT BEFORE YOU PLACE AN ORDER
- Go to your account if you have one and “Login” or if don’t have an account, please “Register”.
- Please ensure you add your address and phone number and save it, otherwise we won’t be able to deliver your items.
- Delivery will be to your home by parent volunteers until the start of next term when items will be delivered to school once again so bear with us on this!
Placing an order
- Go to the top right corner, click on “Shop” and then select the Uniform & Merchandise.
- All Items will be listed there with the age or size within each item so please ensure you pick the correct one!
- Change the quantity on the item you require to “1” (or more!) and then click on “Add to Basket”.
- Repeat for further items then click on “Update Basket”.
- When you have finished shopping, click on “Checkout”.
- Then complete your child’s name and class from the drop down menus and click on “Continue to checkout”.
- Select either stripe or GOCardless to pay and click on “Continue to checkout” and follow the instructions.
- If we have items already in stock, we will deliver ASAP.
- If we do not have the items in stock, we will order from School Trends. Please note that there is a backlog in orders with School Trends from all schools, so there may be a delay in getting your items.
If you have queries:
Any queries on items of uniforms and delivery, please contact email@example.com