For Home Learning this week
- Try to read your reading book or another text daily and sign your reading record when you do (you could also use the Oxford Owl website or read a book or magazine from home)
- Phonics - we are revising Phase 3 and we are continuing to look at 'air', 'ear' and 'ure' this week. You can practice reading and writing the sounds or you could write them on a piece of paper and hide them to play a sound hunting game. BBC Bitesize has videos to help (linked on last week's Home Learning page)
- Try the Maths activity that is saved on this page (due back on Monday 19th October). The calculations are similar to last week so that the children become confident with answering them and they can answer them with more speed.
- Vocabulary - some key words that we will be using this week are... number bonds, facts, illustrations, Autumn. You may wish to discuss these words at home and find out what they mean.
- Spellings - I have attached the words on this page. There are 8 words with the focus on 'i'. We will test them in a yellow spelling book next Monday. Spelling books are going home so you can check scores and any mistakes that you might like to practice. Please do not write in them as they are just for tests. Thank you!
You could try something from the Enrichment grid if you choose.
Keep sending pictures and videos of your Home Learning via Tapestry